Day 8 - 21 Days of "We"dding Planning8:23 PM
The Wedding Planner… Continued!
Planners offer a variety of services (full service, month of service and limited service are a few). They also offer a variety of fees are structures. Here are some of the services planners will offer:
- Vendors-recommendation, hiring, confirmation and managing (musicians, officiant, florist, etc.)
- Budget and keep you on task for scheduled payments
- Assisting with the rehearsal dinner
- Attending vendor meetings
- Assist with creating welcome bags and favor selection
- Assisting with the look of the wedding from
napkins to tabletops (linen, napkins, floral, etc.)
- Booking hotel rooms and arranging transportation
- Scheduling the wedding week
This is the short list. When in doubt ASK. They make things happen and fix things you never know about. Planners are rock stars!
Note from a real bride ...hire a wedding planner!
I learned that having someone help you during the process is key to enjoying it not just the day
of. ~ Marlena
Photographer - Oscar Rajo