Happy New Year! Happy New Wedding Year!

4:02 PM

First, I must thank all of my clients for an amazing 2011. I am humbled. Our business continues to grow and many of you are the reason for that. My referral business and partnership have been incredible. Thank you to all of the vendors we had the pleasure of working with to make brides, families, non profits and corporate clients happy.

2012 is starting out fast and I want to share with you the photos from our first open house of the year at Edison's Dallas.
It the place I love for anytime but, particularly for Saturday brunch weddings. It is windowless with great low lights and you think is nighttime. You can still have a full evening after the wedding. Thanks to Lauren, Brittney and Norman for a fabulous evening!










You Might Also Like

0 comments