HAPPY NEW YEAR!

5:51 PM

Congratulations! January 1, 2011 starts another fabulous year! From December 2010 to February 15, 2011 is engagement season. I will be posting everyday the month of January about wedding planning. I will be share interviews with newly engaged brides and grooms and wedding professionals. There are several people, places and the things to consider. If you have questions, please send me an email and I will answer them in my daily post. marion@absolutelyblooming.com.

Please join me tonight with Kym Keaton, Soflynmythirties the Blog Talk Radio Show www.blogtalkradio.com/soflynmythirtiesairs tonight @ 11PM CST. We will be discussing planning a wedding in your thirties, and maximizing your budget for that grand event large or small in 2011.... Call in 619-566-0967.

Happy Planning!

You Might Also Like

0 comments